الخميس، 4 يوليو 2013

Introduction about me ..

 Hello everyone I hope you are having such a great time wherever you are. I just wanna say that I still new here and I don't have anything in my mind to talk about , but I promise you I will soon  

  I am a Saudi girl. I study in college and majoring in English language which I still have just a couple of years  to graduate Enshallah. I am a very positive person and I don't give any interest of what people are saying actually, but I do listen to those who give me such an inspirational words and push me to do my best and believe me, I try my hardest not to let them down. I like writing and I'm writing a story which I start writing it a few weeks ago . I hope that I finish it and have my own book. You can say that I dream big, but I fight for it, too with a lot of passion and love and failed
 isn't an option for me I hope you feel the same,too



© 2013 AnoudQ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق