الخميس، 4 يوليو 2013

I write using Arabic Alphabets

Words In Arabic Alphabets


My native language is The Arabic language as you can see its very hard for learners if it wasn't the most difficult one at all, when I begin to write I didn't begin by using my native language I never thought of, actually I start writing by using the English language,because I was looking to write stories in English. Honestly, I was thinking that if I did this I will be different and I would be special like nobody could do what I did instead of thinking deeply about the idea of being phenomenal isn't in what you're doing,but in who you are .I forgot to be me that's why I refused to write using  Arabic language. 

In fact, someone inspired me  who was a Saudi Arabian men was "Abdullah AlJumaah" he's a writer and he's studying in Harvard Uni which is very impressive to be honest. I was very interested to read some of his works and I decide to buy his book "Saudi In Europe" . At first, I couldn't buy it, because it wasn't available at where I live, my aunt's daughter had the chance to get the book which was great and I was so excited for it , but at that moment I got scared that I might not be able to buy it,so I asked her to give me the book after she finished reading it and she said that's okay. clearly, isn't better than buying the book itself,but at least I'll have the chance to read it you know.

After a while I got busy with my studying and the final exams took my full time. I couldn't take the book from her and I don't think that she finished the book yet. I knew on twitter that the book is available on "Jarer Bookstore" which made me very excited to buy it, so immediately after I finished my exams I spoke with mom to get it for me and how it's really important for me to buy this book. Mom said yes then, my father took us there and believe me it was my pleasure to read such a book,because I had such a great feeling while reading it and I learned a lot from it. I don't know if I could say that ,but definitely one of my favorites. phenomenal book and sensational author

© 2013 AnoudQ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق